Problem with facebook status updates? When you have more than 250 friends


Its been few months since I have been active on facebook and its been great fun. I have found many old friends those were lost with time and made some new ones which I cherish even more. Facebook has really been wonderful social networking site among many others. Its not only the largest, but also a favorite one for
many of us.
Though I faced one major problem sometime back.. and it was horrifying at that times I was pretty annoyed with facebook..
The Problem
Ones I crossed the 250+ friends in past week, I was facing a major problem… I was not able to see status updates or any other updates of all my friends. First few days I didn’t notice much, but then once I crossed 325+ mark I was sure that something was wrong.
I told one of my latest added friends to inform me when he does a status update on his account. He did 2-3 status updates that day but I didn’t get any notification. I was very horrified to see that and started searching on Google about the issue. I didn’t find any real solution.
No Problem
The solution to this problem was accidental. I was Hiding one of the application which was annoying to me and I found a two line message at that instant which said “Anita prediction has been hidden from your news feed. To manage who appears in Newsfeed, Edit options”
Then I clicked Edit Options and saw the following options
Hence, I found that it has a limit of 250 friends in my Live Feed .. and I quickly edited it to 1250  :)   after saving it I found all my friends status updates plus other activities are normal.
I felt I should share this little information which gave me so much trouble when I crossed 250 friends on facebook. Hopefully some of you guys will find this post useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment